The 2 days Occupational First Aid, CPR & AED Training Course is customized to train employees or laypersons to become qualified First Aiders.
The participants will be taught on basic life support skills such as CPR & Choking and other first aid related topics such as bleeding & wounds, burn & scald, fracture & spinal injuries. The course consists of theory presentations and practical sessions to equip the participants not only knowledge, but also the skills to handle various emergencies in workplace.
What Will You Learn?
1. Perform Basic Life Support Skill such as CPR & Choking
2. Realize the importance of the Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and able to operate the AED in increasing the survival rate
3. Render First Aid Management for various injuries such as bleeding, burn, shock, fracture, and spinal injuries
4. Use systematic approach in surveying & diagnosing patients
5. Become a Qualified First Aider & comply with legal provisions: Occupational Safety & Health Act 1994 and the Factories and Machinery Act 1967