Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) in Office Awareness is crucial for promoting a safe and healthy working environment. Regardless of the nature of your job, be it an employee, manager, or business owner, investing time in OSH in office awareness offers numerous benefits and is an essential responsibility for everyone involved in the workplace.
This course is designed to provide participants with an understanding of the importance of workplace safety and health in an office environment. It will cover various topics such as identifying workplace hazards, preventing injuries and illnesses, and promoting a healthy and safe work environment.
What Will You Learn?
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
1. Implement relevant laws, regulations, and standards related to workplace safety and health in an office environment.
2. Identify measures of preventing injuries and illnesses.
3. Manage their roles and responsibilities in maintaining workplace safety and health.
4. Recognize common workplace hazards in an office environment.
5. Develop skills to implement workplace safety and health programs.
6. Identify measures to promote a healthy and safe work environment.